Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wow

Since the last time I posted, we've been awfully busy. 

Brad and I took the train to see a Twins game downtown, Harry (Brad's dad) visited and the kids and I went to the Minnesota History Center with him, my mom flew into town, cleared out her apartment downtown, stayed with us for a few days and "did the town" with us one day before driving back to Montana with (almost) all her stuff.  Holly had another checkup that turned out very well (thank goodness!) and the kids and I went to the beach for the first time this year.  Harry came back to stay with us and while he was here the second time, we went to the beach again and were sandblasted with wind and 100 degree heat--and then we went fishing the next day at Moose Lake State Park and we were cold!  We've attended a parade, gone on carnival rides, and tonight we'll be watching the big annual fireworks display for our town's Pioneer Days--this year from the high school, where they do the fireworks!

I really feel like I'm missing some things...

I do have pictures--of some of it.  I will be posting them soon.  Check back this week!

No comments: