To show this project off! We've been busy here--sorry for the lack of blog posts. I am going to do a bunch today to automatically post for the next while. I've got some catching up to do.
But I digress...Like I said, Brad and I have been busy. We (I, really) got tired of the house being unfinished and so we've started a push to get things done around here. It started with hiring an awesome friend to fix up our drywall issues (because I have learned how much I hate doing that stuff). After everything was moved out of our room to fix all the nail pops, I decided that there was no way I was moving things out again to paint sometime in the near future, and that the painting was going to get done NOW. So it did! The end result is stunning!
To start with, the "before" pictures:
Homer supervised from the bed.
Are you ready for the big reveal?
I am so in love with this room! Words can't express how happy it makes me! We still have a few things to finish up--staining the side tables to match the bed, a shelf above the bed and probably hanging a few things on the walls. Also, I am undecided about keeping my yarn in my room now. It may go downstairs to a craft room (the office is getting a makeover soon). For now, this is my favorite room in the world!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! You totally have to do your quilt now, you know you do.
Yay! Comments work! :) I love it too. So much. And I know, I totally have to finish that thing. It'll look so amazing in my room!
AWESOME! What an improvement! It is a fabulous color....I love it!
Wow, Erin - you really have an eye for color. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment