Michelle--I'll have to make a bunch to share when we go do stuff together. They are very yummy--can't tell they're gluten-free! Success! Thanks for taking Clemmie, I can tell she loves it there. So happy when we dropped her off.
Mom--I will definitely give you the recipe. Very easy. Wish you could come see the very northern part of the MN north shore with us! Love you too. :)
3 comments:
Nice work! Can we try some?
I hope you all enjoy your time away - relax and have lots of fun together.
Clemmie is adjusting nicely, and even came outside to feed the chickens with me. She liked watching them from behind the screen :)
Yummy! I NEED the recipe!
Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures for us!
Love, Mom
Michelle--I'll have to make a bunch to share when we go do stuff together. They are very yummy--can't tell they're gluten-free! Success! Thanks for taking Clemmie, I can tell she loves it there. So happy when we dropped her off.
Mom--I will definitely give you the recipe. Very easy. Wish you could come see the very northern part of the MN north shore with us! Love you too. :)
Post a Comment