Yes, it's January. I know. Here are some pictures from December, when we were getting ready for Christmas. Some of these pictures are ones I couldn't show before because they have people's gifts in them!
In the middle of the month, we had a big snowstorm. We ended up getting over 20 inches from that one storm here. It made for a fun time in the yard.
Holly had a lot of fun helping Daddy shovel the walkway, and then using the sled in the yard and driveway!
One of the things the kids made for gifts this year was homemade glass ornaments. We got the clear glass ball ornaments and dripped paint inside and swirled it around. Then we wrote their names and the date on the bottom when they were dry.
The kids also made homemade hot cocoa mix (it's extra yummy!), and Holly sewed bags out of pretty Christmas fabric for everyone. I don't have a picture of that yet, but I should definitely post them when I do. She did such an amazing job with her first sewing on the machine! The bags turned out very nice, and everyone loves the cocoa (including ourselves!).
No comments:
Post a Comment