Monday, September 26, 2011

State Fair 2011




Grabbing a treat--some yummy fudge!



In the 4-H building, watching the musical theater production.



This got the kids really excited about doing arts through 4-H.



Testing out the underwater robots.



Trying out the loom in the Creative Arts Building



In the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) building.  We love this building!



Checkin' out the chickens.



Beatnik chicken.






The International Bazaar is new(ish) and a very, very cool area!  I could spend a lotta time over there...



Riding the chairs back to the car.  (It's like a ski lift for those unfamiliar with the MN State Fairgrounds.)

2 comments:

Amy Dingmann said...

Jealous that the chickens were there when you went! When we were there, the poultry barn was CLOSED! Looks like you had a great time, and I'm so glad you won those tickets so you could go! :)

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I'm glad your family got to go this year. Hooray to Holly for winning those tix :)