Dan, Nick and Me.
We headed to the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway Visitor Center and Park Headquarters for a bit after Interstate.
(That one was supposed to be both Dan AND Nick, but he got cut out by the photographer)
Bonus points if you correctly guess who took this next picture:
To be continued...(are you bored yet?)
In other news...we're hoping to go camping this week, up in Itasca State Park (headwaters of the mighty Mississippi). Some severe weather might change our plans, though. No camping during tornadoes or large hail, thankyouverymuch. We're hoping to go for two nights and play in the river, lakes and trails. The kids would like to do some fishing as well. Someday soon we'll get all our gear together and we'll be able to bring our bikes, too. I'd love to bike around Itasca (someday...)
Also, in the last few days I have not accomplished much because I've become addicted to Weeds (the show!). I had to watch it ALL on Netflix. BUT I did finalize some plans for school in the fall (we'll start sometime in September, depending on how much camping we can get in that month) and I'm excited about our new year coming up. I'd like to share a bit about that in a future post.
No comments:
Post a Comment