Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hot

It's been hot(ter than last year) this summer.



There have been a few scorching days (90s with really high humidity), but most of the time it's been less hot than that. 


Still, it's been noticeably warmer than we've been used to (the humidity seems to be sticking around more of the time than usual.  Get it?  Sticking?). 


I've had the air on more this summer. Maybe that just means I'm wimpier than usual, but I've noticed neighbors who don't run air much have theirs on more frequently too.


But there's one very reliable way to tell when it's hot around here.  If the wiener dog is acting like it's hot, it's HOT.

 I like to call this last one "Get That *$#% Camera Out of my Face".




P.S.  In case you're interested in weather and climate information (like how this is, so far, the warmest year on record globally), check out these two links.  I really enjoy the Updraft Blog; maybe you will too.


No comments: