Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Thursday

  • First 4-H meeting for the kids tomorrow.  I'm excited and hopeful that this will be something we all enjoy together.  We're trying out a group made up of homeschoolers first.  I hope it's a good fit!  It's nice to have activities in the early afternoon instead of at night.  Tomorrow, the kids will be "voting" in an "election" complete with "districts" and everything.  It sounds fun!

    • The weather has been pretty incredible for the last while.  Perfectly blue skies setting off the fiery colors of the trees and grasses, all in a 65-to-about-80-degree (tomorrow and Saturday) temperature range.  It really doesn't get any better than this.  We want to go camping!

      • I have a party/show tomorrow night here.  Which means I need to shop and clean.  Of course I don't really want to do either.  But I'm excited to see friends and eat yummy food.

        • How is it possible to be so far behind in my laundry?  And how does our house get so stinkin' messy??

        No comments: