Yesterday I got a physical, a flu shot, and a tetanus shot.
I'm wiped and I can't use my arm.
I'm glad I got everything done at once, but it's making it really hard to get any work done around here getting ready for my mom's visit on Friday night. The kitchen looks like one of those houses where people get in trouble for having to many animals or something (ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but it seems that way to me right now).
I'm waiting for the Advil to kick in. Anyone know whether ice or heat would be better at this point?
Since it's taking me a while to type this, I think that's all I'll say for today. Sorry to be such a bummer--it's really not horrible, but it's definitely not really fun, either.
I'm going to get the kids in bed and maybe watch the ballgame. With my good friend, Heating Pad (I hope it's the right choice!).
2 comments:
Hi Erin, I am so sorry you are going through that, i do feel your pain. In fact just the other day i thought "wow Minnesota is hosting the Canucks wow this should be fun cause I know those Minnesoteans are pleasant and nice just like us Canadians Eh!!".. Why do you think "FARGO" was such a huge hit up here..... wait..... WHAT????...NORTH DAKOTA!!??? OK OK that now make sense WHY THE WILD KICKED OUR BUTTS!!! thanks i will remember the next time the WILD are in town. It will be your kind of treatment they will recieve... I see how you people with 10,ooo lakes deal with us pleasant Canucks. Hope you guys like Toques thats right TOQUES!!look it up in the dictionary!!! ok ok i need to calm down i think the caffine just kicked in deeeeeeeeeeeppp breath deeeeeeep breath!!! well hope your Advil kicks in and you have a pain free day unlike my Arse that is still hurting from the arse kicking you guys gave us..OK ok i will let it goooo.. Say hi to Mom from me love you guys byee
Ha! You're so funny, Rob. I will definitely tell Mom hi. And I do like toques--I'm a knitter, remember? ;)
I know you'll be ashamed of me, but I haven't been paying much attention to hockey right now--my team is in the playoffs for the World Series and I've been busy keeping track of those Giants!
I'm doing a lot better today--hooray for Advil!
Love you guys too!
Post a Comment