Sunday, November 7, 2010

Whirlwind continued...

Where did I leave off?  Oh yeah, Holly's birthday.

You know, at this point, it all kind of runs together!  I know we watched several baseball games (go Giants!), including the World Series, did a little (very little) shopping in various locations, drove around a lot, and celebrated Halloween with Mom.  Brad and I even got to go out to a movie--and the tickets were even free, courtesy of Mom!  What a deal, huh?  We saw Red, thinking it wouldn't be that great, but we loved it.  Very fun movie.  I want to see it again when it comes out.

Anyway, I thought I'd just skip to the pictures, because really, nobody wants to read my blabbing when there are pictures to look at!

 After eating Pizza Luce at the hotel.  Mmmm...Molly bars.  I want another one now.

 Homer, the Ceiling Cat.


 Holly's birthday cake.  Chocolate with whipped cream for frosting.  Another yum.


Happy 6th, Holly.

Halloween pizza.

I need to do one more post with Holly opening her presents.  They're cute pictures.  And there are a bunch.  Next post!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the pics - especially the ones of the birthday girl! We also have a ceiling cat - it's part of Alice's daily routine :) And, I love the Halloween pizza - I may have to steal that one from you. Love from the Habigs.